Displaying competitions 841 - 850 of 1559 in total
| Title | Status | Running time | Target unit | Competition Category |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| [RoS: Escalation Phase II] Graphics and Miscellaneous - War Trivia | Finished | 2021-06-20 - 2021-07-06 (17 days) | Entire DJB | Trivia |
| [RoS: Escalation Phase II] Fiction - Combat Writing | Finished | 2021-06-20 - 2021-07-06 (17 days) | Entire DJB | Fiction |
| [RoS: Escalation Event Long] Gaming - General PvP Score | Finished | 2021-05-30 - 2021-07-06 (about 1 month) | Entire DJB | Multiplayer Ladder |
| Jedi Academy Bracket Queue - RoS: Escalation | Finished | 2021-05-30 - 2021-07-06 (about 1 month) | Entire DJB | Multiplayer Ladder |
| [RoS: Escalation Event Long] Gaming - Jedi Academy Tournament | Finished | 2021-05-30 - 2021-07-06 (about 1 month) | Entire DJB | Multiplayer Ladder |
| [RoS: Escalation Phase I] Gaming - Heroes of the Storm vs AI | Finished | 2021-05-30 - 2021-06-13 (15 days) | Entire DJB | Multiplayer Gaming |
| [RoS: Escalation Phase I] Gaming - Squadrons Fleet Battles | Finished | 2021-05-30 - 2021-06-13 (15 days) | Entire DJB | Multiplayer Gaming |
| Rite of Supremacy: Escalation | Finished | 2021-05-30 - 2021-07-06 (about 1 month) | Entire DJB | Other |
| [RoS: Escalation Phase I] Graphics and Miscellaneous - Press the Button I | Finished | 2021-05-30 - 2021-06-13 (15 days) | Entire DJB | Other |
| [RoS: Escalation Phase I] Fiction - A Venue to Die For | Finished | 2021-05-30 - 2021-06-13 (15 days) | Entire DJB | Fiction |