Tarvitz

Elder 1 · Clan Odan-Urr · Force Disciple · Jensaarai
246
Total Fiction Activities
185
Regular Fiction
353108 words in 149 activities
Run-Ons
29000 words in 33 posts and 11 activities
Roleplaying
39957 words in 23 activities
Displaying fiction activity reports 101 - 110 of 185 in total
Competition
I'm Here To Talk To You About The Tython Initiative
Submission
Tarvitz opted out of publishing their submission.
Competition
Eyes Of The Beholder
Submission
Tarvitz opted out of publishing their submission.
Competition
[Sunrider] [KDI] Foothold: Fiction
Submission
Tarvitz opted out of publishing their submission.
Competition
[GJW XIV Event Long] Fiction - Clan-Wide Run On Defense of Arx
Textual submission

Manually added by Master Dacien Victae

Competition
[GJW XIV Phase I] Fiction - The Old Tongue
Submission
Tarvitz opted out of publishing their submission.
Competition
[GJW XIV Event Long] Fiction - The Tragedy of Darth Panda the Pantsless
Submission
Tarvitz opted out of publishing their submission.
Competition
[GJW XIV Event Long] Fiction - Small Team Co-op Fiction
Submission
Tarvitz opted out of publishing their submission.
Competition
[GJW XIV Phase II] Fiction and Audiobook - The Front Lines
Submission
Tarvitz opted out of publishing their submission.
Competition
[GJW XIV Phase I] Fiction - In Opposition
Submission
Tarvitz opted out of publishing their submission.
Competition
[GJW XIV Phase I] Fiction - Combat Writing
Submission
Tarvitz opted out of publishing their submission.